guest

Monday, June 1, 2009

Party Packs


*among the boxes that i have


*some of the sets



*another some of it:)


Hi all

Planning a Party for your kids? But have no time to go look for the Party Packs? Worry no more my dearest. Here @ Datin MaryZain we provide all that u need for the grand party for your kids:)

At Datin MaryZain u can choose any theme that your kids love i.e: Ben10, Princess, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Cars, SpiderMan etc u name it and i'll try my best to find it for you.

SMS 019-6133211 or email me for the details: datin_maryzain@yahoo.com
you can also chat live thru my ym: erviena_zain@yahoo.com or log on to my blog and there's a chatting box there:) There r so many ways to get to me..so wait no more..I'm waiting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails