guest

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alive


..today i have no baking to make, it's a resting day before a special day tomorro; so i guess it's ME time. What do i do when i'm free? Free? what's that? i guess with a biz that is going high there is no free time anymore if no baking it means that i have a lot of other things to do: i have to upload all my pics, update my blog n few other pages, replying emails, answer the calls,and as a "part-time driver" to imran sending n fetching him from school is a routine..everyday..NO i'm not complaining:) Moral of the story; what do i do when it's ME time; in the car while driving, while waiting for the bell to ring, when no one else is with me, what do i do? I sing! Yes! i can sing u know, infact all of my family members; dad, mom, sherry, cici bro in-law ezri and of course my lil' one imran, everyone can sing n they sing in public! BUT for me n eon, we do sing too but only when it's ME time!!:)) don't ask us why..


so today my dearest friends, peepers, customers; the song that i always sing, the song that reminds me of the past, the song that gives me strenght, give me hope and give me love, the song that is so powerful, beautiful and meaningful..to me; let us share it, by jeniffer lopez


**ALIVE

Time goes slowly now in my life
Fear no more of what I'm not sure
Searching to feel your soul
The strength to stand alone
the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
and happy just to be me and be Alive

Love, in and out, of my... my heart,
And though life can be strange I can't be afraid
Searching to feel your soul, the strength to stand alone,
The power of not knowing and letting go
I guess i've found my way it's simple when it's right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
and happy just to be me and be alive


have a good day everyone!! n yes big day tomorro for me, for the first time and will be availabel soon @ datin maryzain's.
love all always

inn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails