guest

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

My son Imran made this special card for me on mother's day. This is my first mother's day card as he made it at school today. I want to share this very special card with all mothers out there. May we have a wonderful life now and in the future.
**Our special cupcakes for all the mothers out there. Happy Mother's Day from us @ Cupcakes by Datin MaryZain. To my mom, DATIN MARY OSMAN, thank you for everything ma, the support, the advice and the ever lasting love from you. You have been there for me and for us, to laugh and to cry, to share all the secrets and to advice and of course to just be there for us when we needed somebody to talk too.. You are everything ma, i love you before, now and forever. May God always be with our family.

Happy Mother's Day Mama!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails